BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Answers

Summed in a nutshell by Karen on the behalf of Yvonne.
1. Anonymous: Not Orginal! Fcking assholes!

First of the rack, I want to clarify that my blog entirely sums from my head.
We have these things we call streotypical groups.
No, I can't call myself original; because you probably aren't either. Lets say, you're a girl, but you like star wars and wears men's underwear. Circumstances says there's a girl in Ireland who also wears star wars and also wears men's underwear.
Maybe only 5% of the people in this world is entirely original ; to be extremely honest with my thoughts here.



2. anonymouss: BOOOO!!...YOUR BLOGG SUCKS!!! ALL ABOUT YOUR LOVE AND U, WTF! DON'T SHOWOFF!! BOOOOOO!!

Blogging style isn't always that significant for people , such as I. Some bloggers write to entertain others, for example Kenny Sia. And some for their personal fun? For example the people you write about their life. In short , treating their blog as a public diary. Which I am now applying to.

There's nothing wrong about owning a blog and writing "All about your love and you" on it. For all I care I can just state that I like gay whores and go on about it. I can even write a braggarts symphony at the moment. My blog is for my reminiscence of the past in the future. Its open to all who appreciates, for those you do not appreciate, your pointless comments are insignificant and pure nonsense to me. I would ask you to leave and do not return if there was a system like this applicable for Blogger.com.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank u ;-) take a look this emo boy hair over this blog:
http://crazy-emo-boys.blogspot.com