BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

First time Evah! ♥

Hey hey hey, have been neglecting my blog since last year which is May 2009. Gosh. =_= But thanks to Karen that she's helping me with this blog. :D And now.. Im back! Gonna try my best to blog and make my blog interesting. :D

Sooooo, firstly, my name's Yvonne. Fifteen? Everyone's reading this for sure know. =_= I have nothing to say that's why I said this. :)))


Okay let's begin shall we? Okay! =) Hmmmm. Woke up around 6? I think around 6.15. SOOo late. =_= Cause' it's nice to sleep ba. Raining again and cold cold nice nice. If not, i'll still be in dreamland. =P =)) Then my phone alarm kept on ringing non-stop and i kept on snoozing it can say for 5 times or more. After that, mummy knocked on my door and ask me to wake up. So I just woke up anyway. >.< MORE homework arr. =_=

Like seriously, is form 3 all bout homeworks and studying till u get crazy till when u reach form 5? If that was it, I'd be dying so so soon. Uhhh, Besides that, I have been busy doing school stuff. I've been helping Jasmine to decorate the class's notice board. :) See im so helpful =P Blehhhh. xD It's Black and pink in colour. Ok ok la. But so far, people's been commenting how girly it is. " Why is it pink with all ribbons and stuff. " I mean, we're girls. Whadda do? If you don't want then do it yourself instead of asking us to do. Not even a suggestion, c'mon. ._.

I've been out of topic. =_=

As I was saying, I Woke up then got ready for school. left the house around 6.30? So late, I know. It was raining so heavily again and it made me sleeping. Been yawning since this morning until now okay. *yawns* Like seriously, can the school at least let us go to school at 8? Instead of 7. Uhh. =_= So then, slept in the car while im on the way to school. And I still got to text him and talk to him awhile. ((: Heeee.

Reached school. Then saw Maggie and Chloe They were late to school too. But luckily, no late demerits during rainy days. =))

And and! I didn't know that today is prefect's interview. =_= Till Charmaine told me ; baru I knew. But so. I rejected it anyway. (: Form 3 bah. Wanna concentrate on my studies more and I don't wanna miss any lessons in school. :p

Okay so, my interview started at 8.30. Went down with Charm and Guine. xD WAit wait wait till it's my turn.
Okay you see. They interview for less than a minute. i can say that is only for 8 seconds? =_=

Prefect: Okay vanessa it's your turn now. Come in.
Me: *Rapid heartbeating *
Prefect: Hi. Sit down.
Me: Thanks.
Prefect: So vanessa, do you wanna become a prefect for this year?
Me: Errm nope. Sorry.
Prefect: Okay thank you. You may leave the room now.
*smiley face*


So that's how the interview went. So fast right? Only few words nia. =_=




So and so and so the lessons went on. =)))





Till' go back time. Around 1 Lol. Raining heavily again. Grr. Why does it has to be rainythe whole day? No sun meh? Zzzz.
Had lunch with dad and little brother. lol. Then reached home, bath then onlinee =) Haven do my homework yet. Well, I'm lazy bah. So many things to blahh about in here. xD

And and, hope he'll get better soon. He's sick. SO sad right? =(

I guess today is a fun rainy day?

Lalala~ Me+you=Love ♥

0 comments: