BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 17, 2010

A day out of shopping spreee ♥

Hello peeps ♥ Din get to blog yesterday. Urgghhh >.< Cuz streamyx line is so so so damn slow. I can't even open my blog and facebook. So damn laggy. Kept on opening and closing it so many times till i get so pissed off. Rawr. =_= But today, the line's okay liao laa. Can update my blog as usual edi. Heeeee =)))

Soooo, i've change my BLOG TITLE. ♥ Nice? It's everyone whom i love is in there. =)) Im so bored baa. So i went exploring my comp. And saw PAINT. haha. So then i think of wat to draw. Then i drew that thing up there! xD It's like a story lidad laa. Errms, my friends and i living together in this small world. Heeee ♥

Okay, as the title says up there "A day out of shopping spreee ♥". Yeaps. I did went shopping yesterday with maggieeee. xD

These is what i bought yesterday ♥♥♥ :




And btw! I did mention that i wanna buy the jacket that is similar to jasmine's right? And yeah! I did buy. Can see the black jacket there? Lol. Can't see la i think. Haha. So yea. Yay? Lol. ;P

I bought all of those from jenny boutique and fashion girl from kenyalang. I've spent almost Rm200 for all those okay. Yes RM200 for all those stuffys. I bought a dress, shorts, t shirt, jacket ♥, sleeveless shirt and more more more. Omg im soo soo broke now. =( Can't even buy my shoes edi. Haih nvm. Cny is around the corner. Angpao coming in my pockets. Then can shop more and more and more. Heeee =))


While mag and i in the fitting room, and yeah as you know. We camwhored ♥ Lalala~ =)) Here are some pics.





And so, we bought all of the clothes that we tried. Lol. =_= Broke broke broke =(


Nevermind. As long as im happy enough already. Yay! xD



Went back from shopping at 6-ish? Lol. Yeah. And we got dinner at night with the carolling peeps. Ate seafoodiee =) Butterprawns! Yummy ♥ I've been craving for that since last year. Which is on november. Finally i get to eat it last night. :))) Sorry but i din get to take any pictures of the foodie goodies yesterday. Lol.

Magdalene Tan Joe Shan, poor little girl :D, she's sick yesterday morning. Poor her. Haha. She suddenly got sick at school instead of at home. So then, we went home at 9-ish. Went to school for nothing. =_=




Took picture of her sleeping. Heee =))

Today my blog kinda boring. Nothing much to talk about. Cuz i dun really have the mood to talk. =( I dunno why why why. Izit because of love? Owh oww. =(

Love love love ♥ is all i can say. Heee :)))

0 comments: